• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

VW T25 camper van caravelle t3 1983

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PSG

Reaction score
Vw T25v Caravelle, 1.9wbx engine (having difficulties with getting this running reliably)

Freshly painted 2 months ago.

Replaced:
Brake calipers,
soft brake lines,
nearside rear arch full panel,
nearside rear quarter,
lower panel sliding door,
lower front panel,
lower cab door skins,
lower tailgate area,
nearside B post,
both cab steps repaired
completely solid cills and underneath
replaced twin empi exhaust with original vw exhaust which is still rust free. (the only way to go in my opinion)

New battery, new starter motor, new HT leads, new dizzy, fresh oil, new fuel lines throughout. Has working foglights. Al lights work. Replaced rear cylinder nearside. As said, new brake calipers and pads on front with new soft lines on front and a new copper line to rear.Brakes could do with a final bleed as we didnt get round to that. but they do work, although spongy until bled.

caravelle interior fitted in great condition with rear belts. front caravelle matching captain seats with both armrests on each.
Weller black alloy/steels
all tyres are legal.

The only thing wrong with it is that i am having trouble with the engine. It starts and runs, but intermittently and it is a bit beyond my abilities.

I bought it as a non runner but did all of the bodywork and interior fitting, now its time for someone with engine knowledge to either fit a new engine or tinker with this one. Im sure its not far off running propely, just needs someone with experience to look at it.

No MOT as cannot get it to the MOT station anyway.

Will come with a rain cover too.

As you can see, over 90% complete, just needs that final bit of expertise that i lack.

Will be gutted to see it go.

call Phil on 07827917628 to view,
weekdays only or saturday morning.
Must be towed/trailered away, plenty of help on hand.

this bus is priced more than fairly for its condition but I am open to a offer if it is sensibly close to my asking price. No part ex's unless it is aircooled and must be either straight swap or money my way.

£3250 ono

20150214_155100_zpszdysjoyh.jpg
[/URL]

20150214_155110_zpsyfikqfyg.jpg
[/URL]

20150214_155122_zpssju8izoe.jpg
[/URL]

20150214_155130_zpsbeqfvxwv.jpg
[/URL]

20150214_155205_zps10wda64y.jpg
[/URL]

20150214_155320_zpsvpijciid.jpg
[/URL]

That's a very fair price.. there does not seem to be one.

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

six said:
That's a very fair price.. there does not seem to be one.

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk
Sorry my mistake. Edited.

Latest posts