• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

vw t25 devon

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

westy68

Reaction score
Hi there and welcome to the sale of our loved Scooby Doo. Although we have only had him since Feb he has become a real part of the family.
Since we have had him i have lowerd him 50mm on avo springs and put a set of alloy wheels on. Fully serviced with new rear wheel bearing rear brakes and new hand break cables.i have sprayed the bottom half in the original colour so its nice and shiny.. He is not perfect and does need some finishing off but isn't a shed by any means.. The engine is spot on and hasn't missed a beat. we brought him from Exeter and averaged 33 to the gallon and pulls like a train. Mot till feb but needs taxing as sorn at the mo.The interior has been finished off in cream REAL leather and dark wood doors to freshen it up.. with fridge cooker and sink all in excellent working order. He comes with a leisure bat and 240 hook up ( the 240 needs hooking up to the fuse board..not a big job).He also comes with a brand new awing..
I have probably forgot something somewhere so please feel free to call for any information you require.

THE BAD BITS..
The bad bits are some scabbing round one window and the bottom of the drivers and passenger doors have gone but not to the point of falling off. These can be replaced from ebay for around 50 a pair?? and i have the paint to get them painted.

The only reason we are letting him go is because we have a baby due and evey penny will count..

A quick Sale is needed and i can say he wont disappoint.
If there is anything you would like to know please call.Dan on 07701025748

Sorry for got to say he has 5months mot and we are in essex.

£3700 ono
DSCF1146.jpg

van2013.jpg

van2007.jpg

Latest posts