• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Wanted: 68 wiper arms

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

admwllms

Reaction score
I'm after a single 68 wiper arm (long story...), doesn't matter if it's a bit ratty, but am happy to buy a nice pair too if that's all that's going. Based in Spain so postage may be a bit extra but you wouldn't believe some of the heavy bus stuff I've had sent over here :lol:

I have a single arm available.
It is NOS, but for some reason has got some tarnishing on the stem. there are also a few marks on the base.
If you PM me a direct e-mail address I'll take some pictures of it and send to you, along with total price posted to Spain.

vwed said:
I have a single arm available.
It is NOS, but for some reason has got some tarnishing on the stem. there are also a few marks on the base.
If you PM me a direct e-mail address I'll take some pictures of it and send to you, along with total price posted to Spain.

PM'd :D

Sorted now thanks to vwed, if only finding my missing bit of deluxe trim was that easy!!

Latest posts