• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

wanted: a singlecab canvas tilt

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Give Stu an email. Very nice guy and a quality product. http://www.vwcanvas.co.uk/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Stu made the bows & slats for my Singlecab, nice product. Planning on getting my canvas tilt from him (when funds permit) but think he said he would need the truck at his place to measure it as he's not done a bay S/C before. Think he does 2 fabric types, original style heavy cotton & super hard wearing acrylic.

sln123 said:
Stu made the bows & slats for my Singlecab, nice product. Planning on getting my canvas tilt from him (when funds permit) but think he said he would need the truck at his place to measure it as he's not done a bay S/C before. Think he does 2 fabric types, original style heavy cotton & super hard wearing acrylic.

Stu's done plenty of bay single cabs, he's even done mine. The only reason he insists on fitting them with your pickup there is to get a perfect fit. Only takes a couple of hours.

I shopped around for a long time and found some cheaper quotes and some more expensive ones. In the end it made sense to get it done by someone who has made hundres of them rather than trusting someone who has never made one before to screw it up just to save a quid. No brainer really.

Already messaged him ta.. just a bit much doe to have to find at the moment..so thought id see if anyone has one lying around

Even if someone had one the chances are it wouldn't fit, unless you bought the full set up including the hoops and bows. Every set differs in height and the canvas shrinks and expands a fair bit so the fit has to be perfect.

Latest posts