• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

wanted Bay reasonably ready to go

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wodan

Reaction score
not much left in the coffers after crimbo any one out there need a quick sale prefer running EB...
you gotta ask...

You haven't said how much your looking to spend but we're selling our 71 tintop LHD all resto work done, listed on here. Asking £12,500 but open to offers

hi
lovely looking van if i could i would ..but im definately the running resto end of the market

rgds wodan

http://forum.earlybay.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=44233" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; Take a look if you like..

Will have my 71 ready for its first UK mot and registration this weekend.

Solid bus, rot free California import, all mechanicals attended to, new seals all round, lights done already and it has a full camping interior (waiting on the bed cushions to come back from the trimmers).

With mot and a full service I'm looking for £8500ono but that gets you a van you won't need to touch with a spanner... Unless you fancy it of course ;-)

P.M. me if you want pics and I'll send you some.

Rich.

Hi there,

I'm selling mine I was looking to wait until I finish it and get some use out of it but I'd let it go for £6000

all the back end has been restored and new brakes all round tanks been out and cleaned engine has been overhauld, I have a full width original bench seat with Zed hinges in the back standard seats up front

It's a resortation project for you but not much of one really.

Latest posts