• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

WANTED Bay under 1K

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Anonymous

Looking for a Bay
under 1K
Must be OK
Will buy with no delay
Don't care if it's near (London) or far away
Please PM me today
Already own a Split-tay
Prefer if it's Rust-Fray

:mrgreen:

Call 0794 882 4927 Mike

You'll be lucky fella, For under 1k you will struggle to get a pile of rust let alone a rust free example. :)

Maybe its an ode,
to a long lost day,
when that's all you had to pay,
for a nice clean bay.

:msn4:

vanagonman said:
under 1K
Must be OK

Good luck you'll not find that here but if you trawl the streets you may strike lucky with some poor widow unsure of the value of her hubbies "old van"......

OK is a broad spectrum to comprehend.....

Can be a late Bay
Doesn't need to be OK
Just something with I can play
I know it's probably the only way
and yes, I will need to pray
Negotiable about the pay
PM me and we'll parlay

have you tried this thread?

http://forum.earlybay.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=4339&hilit=model" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; :lol:

Does nobody fancy joining in on the "joke" and trying SSVC to see if we can get a splitty for 500? :lol:

Hi

Its not £1K but I'd let the French Microbus I've got for sale go for £2K for a quick sale, thread here http://forum.earlybay.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=17690" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

http://forum.earlybay.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19367&p=169125#p169125" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Found it.

vanagonman said:
Looking for a Bay
under 1K Must be OK
Will buy with no delay
Don't care if it's near (London) or far away
Please PM me today
Already own a Split-tay
Prefer if it's Rust-Fray

:mrgreen:

Call 0794 882 4927 Mike

you must be taking the piss -aay

shamone?

uber cool said:
Nice find, will that be nearer £2k once you have imported it?

And possibly a bit more, shipping and landing/duties etc could work out as much as £1600 so with $850 for the bus so £530 ish for the bus you are looking at £2130 + collection from felixstowe or wherever it lands, not as cheap as it might seem on first glance,

I'm certain I can bring it into the UK for much less than that. Will inform all of total cost.

OK but this is based on recent costs (4 buses on the water from the US at the moment), don't forget UK handling fees @ £350 which are on top of the price of shipping if you book direct with a US shipper and Duty & VAT on the price of the bus and an element of the shipping costs which seems to vary quite a lot. Duty is £50 but I've had bills anywhere from £200 - £400 from HMRC for duty & VAT.

So you are looking at fees in the UK of a minimum of £550 + your shipping and any transport costs,

Once again, I can get it in cheaper. Just brought in a running Splitty. Paid nothing in duty. ;)

Hint: I'm an American and a TX resident :mrgreen:

vanagonman said:
Once again, I can get it in cheaper. Just brought in a running Splitty. Paid nothing in duty. ;)

Nice :mrgreen:

I'm not trying to be difficult or pick a fight but I don't understand how you can pay nothing as duty, in order to register an imported vehicle you have to prove you paid the duty when the vehicle was imported into the UK.

Someone somewhere down the line will need to pay it if you want a UK reg on it, or are you not importing it as such?

vanagonman said:

If your importing a bus into Texas from another state then indeed you will get it duty free ;)
and you will have a relatively rust free bus for under a K :D
Sadly us poor brits will have to pay over the asking price for the privalege of a rust free bus and we rely on folk like Graham L to do it for us ( at a very reasonable cost IMHO)

Good luck with your bus and dont forget to keep us up to date with any progress ( in rhyme of course :mrgreen: )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts