• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

WANTED camper

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jayvanman

Reaction score
I am asking on behalf of a friend.

Ideally he wants a camper he can have for the summer and sell at the end and not lose loads of money.

I can do a bit of work on campers but no welding. Not really after a project but for the right price he may consider it.

preferably a RHD but if it's clean straight no rust with a full camping interior and ready to go then he'll probably have a look.

budget of £6-8K

what you got guys .......

Bit advice mate ,6-8k in rhd be difficult to get a honest one,far better with a lhd get much more for money and really not hard to live with...

Thanks Davebug,

I agree with you. I have 2 LHD splitties- one project one to sell on, but my mate is new to this so we'll see what come from this.

not a lot at the moment though :?

Jason

Hi

I have a UK RHD 1970 Devon Camper. Good Honest Straight Bus with hardly any rust.

1641 Engine with Bosch 009 dizzy , electronic ignition, deep sump- Good engine
Undertray still intact.
Past MOT's
Original Interior
Resprayed Metalic Bronze and White- Looks Grat
empi's

Had loads of work done to it- but still ahs original door cards in A1 nick

I would want more than £8k though- more like £9k, but would throw in a Just Campers Awning (its Massive) and a Stainless Steel and Timber Bow rack.

Would upload pics but cant figure out how to!

PAUL

Hello,

Mine is also for sale:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=220747777860&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Am also planning on visiting the VolksWorld show this weekend if interested.

New imminent baby forces a reluctant sale :(

James

Latest posts