• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Wanted danbury interior and pop top

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi,

I've got a complete Danbury interior that I'll be looking to sell in a couple of weeks. I bought the whole thing but only used the buddy seats, including the flip-up cooker.

It's had a fairly hard life, by the look of things - splits, repairs, etc but it looks like it's all there - got it off Graham at Midland EarlyBay last year.

The seats are still in mine but I'll be pulling them out soon for a winter refit, so can get some pics for you or you're welcome to come and have a look at it all in person - I'm near Bedford.

Jim

i have the table and legs and sink unit complete for a early danbury £60 all in good condtion in rotherham south yorkshire or can sent if you wish

sorry to hijack :msn4:

68 bay is your sink white plastic or metal, i have accumulated two interiors and will whittle it down to the bits i want to keep for mine, but the sinks are different for each.

aslo if any of you have any pics of the buddy seat rollers in place and how they al work it would be much appreciated, ta :D

I've got a danbury pop top still fitted to a roof, comes with both bunks is its any use to you?

Drop me a pm or an email,

I have the this pop top which I think is a Danbury and is now of the van. Complete with bunks and canvas (which may need replacing). Its in Birmingham and you can take it away for £100.
CIMG0029-1.jpg

Give me a PM if you are interested.

Hi

I have one Danbury buddy seat (well it's more like a box with a lid TBH) that you can have
for a small drink. Was fitted to the nearside on mine. Still has a runner/slider on it too.

I'm also in Bedford. Jimbly (where are you approx ?)

James

Have you seen this interior on Ebay?

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/VW-CAMPER-ORIGINAL-DANBURY-INTERIOR-CIRCA-1973-/170540229452?pt=UK_Campers_Caravans_Motorhomes&hash=item27b4fd634c" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

There's no sink with it though.

Latest posts