• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

WANTED: Devon table corner leg - black with brass foot

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I understand the plight and desperation you must be under dude :( this is is very serious. I bought a devon mooonraker interior about 2 months and funnily enough there is a spare leg which has a brass foot and a male threaded nipple at the top. The total length of the leg excluding the nipple is 63 cms long and the leg is black. Is this what you are after?? :?:

Lifesaver!! Indeed that that will save the day - blu-tac only works for so long I've discovered :?

I have also discovered that I need the actual corner bracket too! I will definitely purchase the leg from you - I don't suppose you have the bracket too by any chance?

Sorry mate, no bracket, but you are welcome to have the leg, i'm not one of those people who quadruples the price because it's early bay stuff, i will be glad for the leg to have a good home. You dont want a devon buddy seat too??, just need the space :wink:

Will you be going to deva this year, could bring it there if any use??

Latest posts