• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Wanted - Early Bay Camper

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mk1Stretch

Reaction score
Hi All

Looking to purchase an early bay camper asap. Must be solid and original interior if possible. Also like them lowered but not essential.

Send me pics and details of what your selling to [email protected] please.

I have cash waiting for the right van.

I am located in NE Scotland near Edinburgh but will travel for the right van.

Cheers

Stretch

Hi there, I have just emailed you and enclosed some photos of my van thats for sale :)

check out my van

here are the details below

Rite Selling this as i just cant own it any more i love it to bits and so does the mrs but it just has to go now as looking to buy a house :(

1971 tax free early bay window
Colour White on top and beige on bottom
12 months Mot
Tax Free
1600cc Engine
Retrimmed porsche Seats in beige with diamond stitching in the middle (was going to get the rear bed done the same but just havent had the time)
Rock'n'Roll Bed
New carpet in the back
new floor pan welded in the front passengers side floor
i have a new floor pan for the drivers side just needs to be welded in
previous owner did some dodgy welding all over the bus so i have redone this (i am a welder by trade)
its in good condition and a nice little van
brand new set of 5 doors to come with it too (just needs to be sprayed... they havent got a mark on them
Lowered by T2D and also has adjustable spring plates
standed rims
lourve window in the side

bad bits

starting to show where it had previously been welded on the rear arches
one of the front arches has a hole in ( i have a new set for both arches to give to the new owner)
floor on the drivers side needs to have the new plate welded in (this isnt essential as there are no holes etc it was just to make it look better)
i have 2 sets of seat belts the original ones or new ones and they will come with the bus just needs finishing.

£8500 ovno

Please bell me for info
07979435417 Jack
Vans in HAVERHILL, SUFFOLK

Hey
I have a few if you look on my website, http://www.sunshineimports.co.uk" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Im in Norfolk :)
Simon

Latest posts