• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

:Wanted: Early Bay Front Bumper

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Boy Bry

Reaction score
Hi All,

I'm looking for a front bumper including steps. Ideally, as solid and straight as possible, but not worried about paint ar surface rust as I'll be looking to get it powdercoated.

Thanks for any help

Bryan

I got one in garage complete with steps good straight condition from what i remember but i'll have to check to be sure. Only thing is i,m in Derbyshire? If you don't get any other offers and are interested i'll get it out and check it over for you. Mark

im up in north devon and i have 2 mate with steps and rubbers , you can take your pic of a white or red one both very good condition 100 gbp each to you

Checked mine out. Centre section great just a bit of surface rust.
One cab step pitted under rubber. the other pitted plus couple of holes. (easy repair and hidden by rubber)
Both rubbers real good.

Looking for £50.

kevster321 said:
im up in north devon and i have 2 mate with steps and rubbers , you can take your pic of a white or red one both very good condition 100 gbp each to you

Hi,

Where abouts in North Devon are you?

I'm working in Bideford tomorrow afternoon.

Cheers

Bryan

Sorry for the late reply mate , I'm just at junction 27 on the M5 tiverton , my number is 07815143638 if ya wanna give me a call

Latest posts