• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

WANTED - Early/crossover Bay RHD

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tintop

Reaction score
Hi all

My mate is wanting to become part of the VW world and after a lot of saving is in a position to buy his first bay.

If there anyone out there who is selling or knows of one for sale?

Must be RHD, reasonable/good condition looking to pay circa £9k.

Would like a tintop but a pop top is acceptable.

Anyone out there who can help?

Hi

I have a rhd 1970 Devon that will be available at the end of Februarty Early March.

Its booled in for some minor welding (Battery Tray and hole in Passenger footwell) and Paint, and will have a full ticket.
Its noy OG, but does have aoriginal interior.
Lowered
1641 Engine with Electronid ignition and Weber Carb and deep sump.
Empis
Good Paint- Burnt Orange and White.
Retrimmed Porsche seats and new cushions in back.
Pop top (in vg order)

PM if interested

Hi,
I have a 1971 early bay for sale. It needs the engine fitting (comes with 1776 engine with all new electrics) and some welding to cab floor and battery tray. Has 50's diner style interior and used to have a devon pop top but now has a brand new paris beetles sunroof instead.
If you spent a week working on this bus it would be back on the road no problem. Everything is there to complete it.
Its way under your budget and price is negotiable.
Im in Manchester so fairly local to you.
Let me know if this is of interest.
Thanks Josh

I have 3 early vans

one is a 68 in sealing wax red and cream with matching interior - tintop - full camping gear - fully restored and mot/tax 1600cc engine/box wide 5 wheels etc etc £10000.

Other is a Dormobile 70/1 in Blue new poptop, fully restored new engine 1600cc 2ltr gearbox - full camping gear OG cooker under front seat £10000

3rd is a project bus converted panelvan £3200 tax ex - mot/tax no interior

All in Bristol

Hi kank,

Please can you send me pictures of the 68 & the 70.

Sounds like what we are looking for.

Blue Dormobile here >>> http://forum.earlybay.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=35826" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Red Tintop here >>> http://forum.earlybay.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=36192" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

If you want to view either let me know I have a 2 post ramp so we can get them up in the air and you can see everything and test drive if needed, I moved the red one today started first time and purrrr's, it's also got a T handle shifter fitted.

Both vans in south Bristol

Hi Hank

My mate is interested in the Red one.

Although we are going to look at a van tomorrow which he has seen pictures of and likes.

Depending on how tomorrow goes we may call you and come over to see the van.

Search over!

My mate (MJS - now joined this forum) is now the proud owner of a 1967 Early Bay.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts