• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

WANTED: earlybay or a crossover right away!!!

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tnt

Reaction score
Hi

Sorry for my English, im from Denmark.

I will land in Gatwick Airport in 36 hours (Thursday 7.05am) to buy a Earlybay. I was going to look at 2 busses, but now the one is gone... I need alternatives, to risky going all the way just to look at one bus!! I need a plan B of course... I think the one im going to look at, could be the one, but hard to say when i just have seen some pictures.. And i would like to se 2 or 3 busses before i make a choice..

I already have booked and payed the ferry, so already spend a lot of money on flighttickets, car rental, and the ferry from Harwich back to Denmark - so please tell me what you got, no trashy ones or projects, patina works fine:)

Tintop/microbus but im not so much into popup with the high roof.. Budget 8-9.000, maybe 10.000 if its the right one.... I was going to look at this one, just so you now what i like
http://forum.earlybay.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=61719" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; but its just sold:-(
The right crossover will also do...

E-mail :[email protected]
Phone +45 5020 1100
Thanks in advance

Tonny

Are you sure you only want a crossover Tonny? There are lots of other nice bus' for sale.

Thanks aspro, have change the topic headliner:)

Any reason you're coming here to buy..? Is there not many there?

We have a 72 xover but it's double your budget. That said if you buy it we'll refund your Ferry costs..!

Morecambeandwize.com

Many reasons. Only 5 for sale i Denmark... The market is so little you wont belive it.

Have a look on facebook 'Earlybay Appreciation Society' page. There's one on there for £9.5k, tintop on cream

Thanks Stevec, just what im looking for:). Already contacted seller, and im goong to look at it tommorow. Great help!! Really apriciate it!!:)

hi there

i am looking to sell my 1971 cali imported riviera i have had billy since 2010 and have the original cali plate which came with it, it has a pop top from a splitscreen and was originally a panel van from my findings, it has blue and red leather rock and roll bed and with leather cushions embossed with the vw logo, the buddy seat and front seats are also embossed with the vw logo, it has a mad matz blue and red vinyl tiled floor, all the curtains have black out fabric stitched to them. it has had a fully refurbished engine 2 years ago and also has a petronix flame thrower electronic ignition with leads and coil. it will need a mot but the only thing that needs doing is a pair of ball joint gaitors.

please pm me your email or mobile and i can send you pictures

the reason i am selling is because i am moving abroad

cheers

john

Hi I have a 1968 early bay for sale its listed on here if you look down the list look for johnnyalpha I'm open to offers

Thanks billybong i have emailed you

Johnny, i dont want with high roof, but thanks.

Hi thanks for the reply its not really a high top its a Viking roof don't be put off loads of my friends have tin tops and are fed of having no room to move and have ended up changing vans down the line when kids turn up cheers for looking

johnnyalpha said:
Hi thanks for the reply its not really a high top its a Viking roof don't be put off loads of my friends have tin tops and are fed of having no room to move and have ended up changing vans down the line when kids turn up cheers for looking

My garage roofhigh is 2 meters, not possible to get it in ;)

tnt said:
Many reasons. Only 5 for sale i Denmark... The market is so little you wont belive it.

Is there the demand...? Lots of people looking to buy?

Hi Mate,

do you fancy having mine? 68/69 Westy from California LHD with Creative narrowed weedeater 2 beam & adjustable rear plates.
Original Westy Interior and front Seats.

I'm asking £13,500 but am open to offers ;)

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/271593336374" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;? ... 1555.l2649

Its also on Early Bay listing but I cant get my pictures to load!!??

Thanks
Steve & Gem

Well that was a turn up for the books?,!!!!

Good luck Tonny, hope the bus is good for you!!!!
Give me a bit more notice next time though please? :lol:

Hi all.

A Danes roadtrip is about to be ended...

The trip startet real bad, actully before it was startet , while one of the two busses i was going to UK for, just got sold 24 hours before my trip startet. Flight ticket, ferry ticket already booket and payet. So i went of to get the best out of it, and i had made a plan b / found some other busses to see, but the locations where far from each other, two of the busses was at taypic who runs Restore and More.

We (my buddy Dannie) arrivet in Gatwick airport in south England, 7.00am thursday this week. Drove to Leicester and then Chester, but didn really find what i was looking for.

Already from wednesday taypic and I was e-mailing about options and his busses. Taypic had fine Cali busses but was not ready for a sale, where they should drive to south UK, and he was very honest about it.
Taypic was from the start very helpfull, and he was online alle the time - I was online in the car, and we was emailing all the time, almost every hour and sometimes many times per hour, about options and so, sometimes under the trip we also talked in phone. As things didnt really turned out good for me, taypic startet think even more alternatives, he knew a guy - Lee that had a nice bus, but it was over my budget, but still he send some pictures.
Next morning we did meet taypic at his garage i the north east. And then Lee came with his fantastic crossover (see link build thread/in the end of this). I manage the rest of the money from denmark, and went far over budget, but its all worth it.

Then we missed our ferry, and now we are sitting on a hotel and waiting for the ferry - it only sailes every second day:(.
While im sitting here in my hotel and thinking about it, im really amazed over taypic, im a stranger, he never met me, he just liked the idea that i went on 1000 miles roadtrip from denmark in two days for getting a bus!!! He helped me in every way, those days, we textet, we emailed, we talked in phone anytime from 7-8 am to 24/01.00 in the night. One of the times when i talked to him, he just had to call me back, because he was going to put the kids to bed, and then he called back 22pm!!

I must give taypic a big big credit, for hes honesty, and being such a symphatic person. As i sayed to taypic, now you have a new very good friend i denmark - never forget how anyone can be so helpfull , even that he never met mee.

Just such a shame, that we after many days of communication , finally met, I just bought the bus and had to rush away to try to get the ferry, that we actully never got to talked alot, when we finally met each other...:-( Maybe next time Michael (taypic), its been a honor too meet such a helpfull man as you, for who, restoring and selling vintage cars, is not just a buisness, but something you really do because you love everything about it, also the people you meet!
Maybe we meet again, i really hope so.

Heres is the absolutly fantastic bus that taypic got for me: http://forum.earlybay.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=38185" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

So Michael spends a few days gobshiteing on the phone, which he loves anyway!!
I spend 2.5 years of my life & all my spare cash & he gets all the credit!!!
:lol:

You got money Lee, Michael didnt get a shit ;) :!: :?: , just felt sorry for me amd help.
But ok, finally i had time and readed your build thread - wow!!!, real crazy your are a guy who does thing proberly and dont make compromises, at all!!!,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts