• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Wanted - Headlight Switch

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fortunate Son

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hi there - new to this forum - was wondering if anyone can help

Having today just put all the steering column / wheel / dash etc back together after rebuilding ignition barrel, my headlight switch has decided to fry itself. On closer inspection, springy resistor thing for dimming dash lights seems to have disintegrated.

Have looked at "new" ones but they seem to be missing a spade terminal (the one furthest to the right in pic), and would prefer to replace with original part if I can.

Part Number on switch: 211-941-531

DSC00772.JPG

Van is 71 model (manufactured April 71)

Cheers & Merry Xmas

Fortunate Son said:
Hi there - new to this forum - was wondering if anyone can help

Having today just put all the steering column / wheel / dash etc back together after rebuilding ignition barrel, my headlight switch has decided to fry itself. On closer inspection, springy resistor thing for dimming dash lights seems to have disintegrated.

Have looked at "new" ones but they seem to be missing a spade terminal (the one furthest to the right in pic), and would prefer to replace with original part if I can.

Part Number on switch: 211-941-531

DSC00772.JPG

Van is 71 model (manufactured April 71)

Cheers & Merry Xmas

I'll have a dig about should be able to find one of those amongst me 'bits' :wink:

Latest posts