• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Wanted- heater control below rear seat

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hi, does anyone have a heater control unit that sits below rear seat / bed. It looks similar to the one pictured. The one pictured is the RH, I'm after the Left hand one, plus an extra control knob to make my other one complete.

I'll consider both sides if they are OK. must come with the seal and the control knobs, see picture for more info.

P.S the whole unit is metal not plastic as in some of the later bays.

Any help will be most appreciated,,, also going to dubs in the park at Bracknell this sunday if that helps.

cheers

Andy

rearheatercontrolrhoffside-markedup.jpg

hi saw a couple on ebay for sale item number 260409303617 hope this helps.
crazy-for-a-dub said:
Hi, does anyone have a heater control unit that sits below rear seat / bed. It looks similar to the one pictured. pictured is the RH, I'm after the Left hand one, plus an extra control knob to make my other one complete.

I'll consider both sides if they are OK. must come with the seal and the control knobs, see picture for more info.
P.S the whole unit is metal not plastic as in some of the later bays.

Any help will be most appreciated,,, also going to dubs in the park at Bracknell this sunday if that helps.

cheers

Andy

rearheatercontrolrhoffside-markedup.jpg

Cheers mate they look similar.. 8) though not identical....may be worth a go. Thanks again for the link.

i`ve some off my bus ....any good?
heres the link i hope

4 SALE VARIOUS BITS N BOBS BIG BANG
or search my thread on page two or three for sales

ste

I have a pair will check for seals and knobs tomorrow and take pick if they are complete

Cheers Hogseye, appreciate you looking.
I've checked out the one from ooro and its different to mine in that it does not have a mounting plate, the important bit is that the mounting plate has a shaped end and a seal the mates with an oval hole in the heater duct in my floor.
So it now seems there are two versions :? . could be the fact that my bay is a 68 one year only...and is this similar to the splitty....new well confused :? :? .
The problem I have is the version without the mounting plate will not connect up with the heater duct in my van, I could try to replicate one but that will take time. I'll take some more pics and post them up in the next few days.....maybe a subject for the technical forum....

knobs there but seals missing i'm afraid :( can you make some seals from some u shape rubber or are they special? if you do want them though £20 the pair cheers nick 07796634562
ebrearheater.jpg

ebrearheaterunder.jpg

Hey dude,

got confused with anther of your posts (with the rear seats), so responded to that with another PM :? .,,,

anyway I'll take them....I think you mentioned £30 posted....no seals...oh well..sure I can sort something..

Let me know if ok and if so how you want paid (paypal, cheque etc) and I'll sort it.

Cheers

Andy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts