• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Wanted: Jalousie / Westy Louvred Windows

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sixtysixsteve

Reaction score
I'm after a pair of louvered windows to combat the condensation issues experienced in my tintop whilst camping last summer.

Must be in good working and cosmetic order and as complete as possible...

Thanks for looking :)

Steve

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Vw-Late-Early-Bay-Camper-Van-Louvred-Window-/141549069292?pt=UK_Campervan_Caravan_Accessories&hash=item20f4fb63ec" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Bajalegend said:
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Vw-Late-Early-Bay-Camper-Van-Louvred-Window-/141549069292?pt=UK_Campervan_Caravan_Accessories&hash=item20f4fb63ec

Thanks mate, spotted that one. A bit far to collect from Oxford, if nothing else comes up I'll message him and see if I can arrange a courier.

Shall prob just wait until show season as I saw loads for sale last year, just wanted to get it all sorted whilst the bus is off the road.

Thanks again :D

http://fbivw.com/partssales/index.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Hi

I have one somewhere, needs clean, all glass intact, but mech stiff and needs a turn knob, may well free off with some wd40, £40 any good for you? I was keeping it to rebuild nicely as a spare, to to be honest, i;ll never get around to it.

I'm in Barnstaple, North Devon though

Cheers,

Alistair

aogrady said:
Hi

I have one somewhere, needs clean, all glass intact, but mech stiff and needs a turn knob, may well free off with some wd40, £40 any good for you? I was keeping it to rebuild nicely as a spare, to to be honest, i;ll never get around to it.

I'm in Barnstaple, North Devon though

Cheers,

Alistair

Hi Alistair,

Thanks for the offer, I'm going to pop in to FBI and see what they have in the next week or so, if that yields nothing I'll be in touch....

Thanks again,
Steve

I have one for sale, I think it's a Devon version and it has a rubber seal with it. Came with the van but we are going to fit a quarter light as original. Could bring it to FubFreeze.

Saercoed said:
I have one for sale, I think it's a Devon version and it has a rubber seal with it. Came with the van but we are going to fit a quarter light as original. Could bring it to FubFreeze.

Cool, please could you send a few pics to stevelh66(at)hotmail.com?

Having trouble loading photos do you have an e-mail address and I will send then to that.

Sorry. Just e-mailed you the photos. Can bring to DubFreeze. Also includes a rubber

Saercoed said:
Sorry. Just e-mailed you the photos. Can bring to DubFreeze. Also includes a rubber

Thanks for the photos, just spotted them in my junk folder!

I'm going to have to decline for now, I want louvres on both sides of the bus, and westy windows appear to be easier to get hold of/pair up. If I come across another like yours I'll be in touch....I've placed a watch on your eBay ad' too, so shall keep an eye on it.

Thanks again,

Steve

Still looking....

FBI were after double what I have seen them for at shows, got to make a living I guess, kicking myself for not just picking up a set at VW Action :|

Latest posts