• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Wanted - Late Bay Westfalia or Devon Full Length Roof

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

enigma-78

Reaction score
Hi, I'm looking a for a pop up roof to fit to my 79 Bay. Ideally I'm looking for a Late Westfalia or Full length Devon roof.

It's a panel van conversion with a leaking high top at the moment, and I really want to lose the high top and fit the pop top westfaila roof.

If anyone has one in good condition that they would be willing to sell please contact me.

Lloyd Riddle
[email protected]
07703 168098

We could help with a new Early pop top but not late :(

Regards

Mark Ritson
0844 879 7265
07545 297603
http://Www.Morecambeandwize.co.uk" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Hi Mark,

I'm not sure whether an early bay roof would fit. The hole that has been cut in my roof for the hightop extends from just behind the bulkhead to level with overhead locker. If my understanding is correct that's quite a bit bigger than it should be for the early bay westfalia roof?

If you think your roof would fit, please let me know as this could be an option if I can't find a late bay roof.

Thanks,

Lloyd

Latest posts