• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Wanted middle slide door mechanism & bottom runner unit RHD

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tintop1970

Reaction score
I'm after either the complete middle unit or just the roller block and also because mine 'F'ing snapped, I need the bottom runner.

My van is RHD so for left sliding door

Cheers

hi i have rhd bottom rollers on ebay and also have the parts that will solve your mech crisis...best to call me though as ebay prices include fees, fees and listing fees.Ie its much cheaper if you ring me 07778995430.However.I work three jobs, have three kids and am only avaliable by phone! 1pm-130pm weekdays 5pm -8pm weekdays and all day sat..please don`t call sunday as i take my kids to the beach or the forest etc.If you mail me here you run the risk of no answer as i don`t come on here so much anymore due to the fact that i`m really busy

i have this
http://www.justkampers.com/shop/lower-sliding-door-bracket-nearside-left-j13846.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
new and unused, £35 posted.

Latest posts