• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

wanted: OG paint over riders

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

krusty

Reaction score
Any body got any overriders in og paint, little bit ratty would be nice so they go with my bumper.
I can sort out postage / collection.
thanks
Luke

I've got some ratty ones:

overriders%2520side.jpg
overriders%2520front.jpg

Any good?

Hi, I ve found some this morning only 10 mins from my house so I am going to look at those on Monday, if they are no good I will come back to you as they look perfect.
How much do you want for them?

£60 posted or £50 collected from New Haw, Surrey (eves & weekends) or Farnborough, Hants (weekday daytime).

N.B. You can just about see in the first pic the bolt is bent on one of them. It was on my bus like that!

A couple of others have PM'ed so will give them second and third refusal - let me know on Monday whether you're still interested. Cheers!

Tim S said:
£60 posted or £50 collected from New Haw, Surrey (eves & weekends) or Farnborough, Hants (weekday daytime).

N.B. You can just about see in the first pic the bolt is bent on one of them. It was on my bus like that!

A couple of others have PM'ed so will give them second and third refusal - let me know on Monday whether you're still interested. Cheers!

If the others dont want them,ill definately have them.

Latest posts