• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

WANTED: Original Steel wheels 112 pcd need two

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Buss69

Supporting Member
Reaction score

Hi all,

Looking for a couple (2) of original steel wheels in any reasonable condition. With tyres would be a bonus but not essential. Need them to put on my bus while I move house.

Thanks

Silverbugger said:
Hi, I have a couple of steels removed from my early bay. £60.

Thanks for responding, in light of my schoolboy error I've amended my thread title. What size wheels have you got going sir? I'm after 112 PCD x5. Cheers

Measuring across the bolt holes I get 105mm so I guess they must be 110. 205's are pre 70 and my bay is a 71 so, yes, mine are 110's.

Silverbugger said:
Correction! 112pcd x 5. Must be the time of day (not the drink).

If you have discs on the front they will definitely be 112. If so, how much do you want for them, have they got tyres and where are you?

Cheers

Hi, I was asking £60 for 2. The wheels are in very good condition and the tyres have lots of tread but might fail an MOT. I live near Alton, Hants. Maurice

Silverbugger said:
Hi, I was asking £60 for 2. The wheels are in very good condition and the tyres have lots of tread but might fail an MOT. I live near Alton, Hants. Maurice

Cheers Maurice, when can I pick up, this weekend maybe, one evening this week?

Excellent! Evenings or weekend are all fine. Postcode gu359pa, 01420 22618. See you soon. Maurice.

Latest posts