• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

WANTED Petrol sender access panel

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

butty84

Reaction score
seen one ages ago and not sure if they are still availible so if anyone can point me in the right direction it would be greatly appreciated. the one I saw was contoured to match the load floor bulkhead and had a foam seal to prevent fumes from the tank.

cheers

andy

what years the van? i have some spare.
bear with me tho, i live in kent and we have rolling powercuts at the mo! :roll:

top man, no rush its in the garage at the mo getting mot'd (hopefully!)

its a 72, prob need about 6 inch square.

let us know when you find it and how much.

thanks again

andy

the bit i have is from a 69, the profile is slightly different on a 72.
is your bus the removable rear valance type or fix (ie crossover)?

Dont know if it helps but i used a small square of lead on mine as it moulds easy and siliconed it in, it was gonna be temporary but as it worked so well i left it in. 8) :mrgreen:

Thanks for the pm slammedkustom, mines a 69 so I'll go for it. :D
I have replied to you to send a pic and let me know what you want for it fella. job done!

non removeable valance crossover. the lead idea sounds good, maybe even some flashband. if anyone does have any spare tin tho this would still be my 1st preference. cheers guys. andy

butty the bit i have is a different profile, the ridges are different between early and later bays (your rear is basically a late type)

streetboy it slipped my mind. im back at the yard on weds, ill take a pic n cut you a section
sorry dude ;)

No probs fella ;) She don't arrive in Southampton till the 11th Aug. Nothing like being prepared tho! :lol:

no worries dude cheers anywho, any one else have any late floor panel cuts they wanna sell me?!
andy

heres pics of what i have
this is where to cut
cuthole.jpg

this is what mine looks like, its cut larger than the hole, the edge has body tape on it (the stuff you use on number plate sto stick em on!) self tappers make it removable
cover.jpg

this is the bit i have spare, i have 2 bits this size. streetboy ones yours if you want it
£13 posted ;)
cover2.jpg

Latest posts