• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

WANTED - REAR BUMPER

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

toxicbug66

Reaction score
Hi All,

been searching for a while and still no signs of getting my hands on a proper bumper for my 71.

Anyone got one they would consider parting with?

Cheers

Richard

Try MJC imports I just bought 1 not cheep but managed to get 1.
Cheers
Sam

My "not cheep" was not a reflection on mark but at the cost of rear bumpers in general.

FBI had one a Tatton Park last Sunday but I thought £175.00 was a bit steep. I'm guessing things have gone up a bit in the last 12 months.

I know exactly how you feel, i missed one for £170 at Stonor but i do have my suspicions that it may have been a cross over bumper as i didn't get to look at it properly.
I need one this month and am not going to any shows so really had no choice, if you want a super straight bumper then i think there is an advert on here for someone who has had them re-made, i wanted some patina as a new one on my bus would look silly.

Cheers
Sam

Here's one, but not perfect...

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Vw-Type-2-T2-Early-Bay-Rear-Bumper-/160860952376?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item25740f5738#ht_500wt_1203" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Nik

Makes me feel my deluxe trimmed front bumper purchase was a real bargain at £50 delivered inc irons!

And another...

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/vw-early-bay-splitscreen-rear-bumper-slash-cut-/110934680324?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item19d438e304#ht_500wt_1203" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Hi, dont know if you are still looking but we have a new vw heritage rear bumper in primer that we fitted to our bus but have decided we want a rat look one so need to sell it now! Let me know can send a pic if needed

Latest posts