• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Wanted-rolling resto early bay

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lozpeters

Reaction score
hi guys,

I have wanted an early bay for ages and hopefully someone here could help me out.

I was going to get a loan of about 6-8k to buy a new car (prob a diesel golf!!) as my car is breaking. i was thinking tho i could get another cheap car for about 1k as my mainly daily drive and a rolling resto camper/transporter for fun, weekends etc

I would ideally like
a rust free (LHD or RHD dont mind)
MOT'ed
no interior/ in bad quality as i want to design & build my own
dont care about paintwork condition

I dont have a garage just street parking which is y i need it mot'ed

I live in Bristol and don't mind traveling a bit for the right bay.

Can anyone help me out??
cheers
loz

Got a couple of buses in stock that might be of interest, no MOT at the moment but that could be sorted. both are up for £4400 and are on our website, theres a brilliant blue deluxe and a savannah beige deluxe.

http://www.midlandearlybay.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Hi there I got a 72 taxed and MOTed bus that needs work,dormobile conversion!! :D

minxster said:
Hi there I got a 72 taxed and MOTed bus that needs work,dormobile conversion!! :D

cheers for the offer but i am really looking for early bay not a crossover!

Hi take a look at http://www.vwcampervansuk.co.uk" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; I have a Montana Red Westy poptop bodywork needs paint but is ok as is, no poptop canvas but we can supply and fit if needed. There is no MOT on it at present but this can be arranged. It is a very solid bus california bus it has a complete westy interior but i would be happy to remove this .please call me if you are interested and see if we can have a deal .regards tony 07775 677 670