• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Wanted set wheels and tyres

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've got a set of 4 anthracite (grey) Empi 5's, tyres are shot from what i remember if theyre any good to you. Not sure what constitutes a fair price for em :D

MyType2side.jpg

took em off my old bus as i put steels on whilst doing the welding. Now going the Porsche route with my new one so surplus

Nugsy,

i`ll of course get in line but was wondering what price you have in mind?
i take it they`re narrow 5?

cheers ste

I checked the tyres today and they have about 4mm of tread across them just worn more on the very inside edge but you can still see the tread pattern so my friend who's garage theyre at (MOT place) says they are perfectly legal. Centre caps are a bit worse for wear but useable. Looking for £150 for them (negotiable) but as you say wodan had first dibs

Will also be selling a few more bits soon all bought for my crossover project before it literally went up in smoke; genuine VW doors (no swage), full window rubbers (C&C), door rubbers, slider, hatch and engine (all bought from notch), hella 3 screw lights (RHD) None of it is any good as my old bus was a crossover new one is a 71 and US so doors not rotted

Sorry for what appears like a hijack but i went out today with teh intention of taking pics of all my bits but spent most the day ripping old wires and stuff out my new bus :msn4:

Latest posts