• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Wanted: Spare wheel with tire

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

admwllms

Reaction score
I need a standard steel wheel and tire for my stock 68. Within reason, doesn't matter what kind of condition its in as long as it's safe enough for emergency use to get me to a garage (so not split, slow puncture, or completely bald).

Based in North Wales so will probably need posting but can possibly travel to pick up within a reasonable distance.

Cheers!

admwllms said:
I need a standard steel wheel and tire for my stock 68. Within reason, doesn't matter what kind of condition its in as long as it's safe enough for emergency use to get me to a garage (so not split, slow puncture, or completely bald).

Based in North Wales so will probably need posting but can possibly travel to pick up within a reasonable distance.

Cheers!

I have a free one if you like. No longer needed as i run 15's on my van.
Based a couple of miles from J10 M56.

Mike

That would be awesome Mike thanks a lot, I really appreciate it. When would suit you to pick up, is next weekend alright?

Adam

admwllms said:
That would be awesome Mike thanks a lot, I really appreciate it. When would suit you to pick up, is next weekend alright?

Adam

No problem, any time to suit you.
I can leave in a safe place to collect even if no one is in.

Latest posts