• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Wanted - Torque Multiplier

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gninnam

Reaction score
Does anyone have one of those torque multipliers that they don't need and are willing to sell - used for getting the flywheel gland nut and can also be used to get the rear axle nuts?

Cheers

As it happens - I do. Takes 3/4 drive, comes with 2 number sockets (can't remember what size, 30 something's). Never used (long story)

I live in york and it's pretty heavy so PM me if your interested and you can collect it Friday night or the weekend. Or I can work out a postage cost!

£35 if you collect

Bluesnailman said:
As it happens - I do. Takes 3/4 drive, comes with 2 number sockets (can't remember what size, 30 something's). Never used (long story)

I live in york and it's pretty heavy so PM me if your interested and you can collect it Friday night or the weekend. Or I can work out a postage cost!

£35 if you collect

Sounds very good - don't happen to have a picture do you ??

Cheers

Thanks for the pics.
More for removing wheel nuts off trucks so not quite what I was after - many thanks though.

I am actually after one of these:

P1010105.jpg

Latest posts