• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Wanted wanted......

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ruga

Reaction score
Devon sink..?? big ask i'm thinking.. i've got the unit but i'm missing the sink, the top cover and the cabinet door... any advice on where to look..???

i have some devon bits, i have the whole sink unit complete and im willing to break it. The sink unit came in two heights, one had a step down sink and one was straight. can you show me a pic?

Hiya Johnny.. hopefully i've downloaded some pics..
as you can see i need some bits for the sink and i also want a piano hinge type set-up to swing the hob unit out into the open for cooking, i can make that with a piece of oak tho if i can't get an original....

Your sink unit is the same as the donor unit i have i should be able to get some pics tonite but the sink should fit, do you need the top melamine as well? alternatively you could just take the whole unit if you wanted it?

i dont have a spare hinge, but i can make measurements for you if you want?

ill get some pics anyway and you can decide if you need it or not.

Nice one... I'll av a look at your pictures an we'll go from there yeah..?? cheers Johnny... :D

was a shitty wet night last night so will have to wait to thursday as its my wedding anniversary and going straight out tonight. I have some pics for woody to take as well.

BTW i saw this

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/vw-camper-sink-and-whale-pump-brand-new-no-reserve_W0QQitemZ260169208009QQihZ016QQcategoryZ27385QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

it might be part of what you were after and the price seems good brand new.

thanks! didn't think id survive 2 years :p

we had a shitty year with family falling i'll, so shes a brave girl for putting up with me :wink:

Johnnyâ„¢ said:
thanks! didn't think id survive 2 years :p

we had a shitty year with family falling i'll, so shes a brave girl for putting up with me :wink:

I'm just shy of 6 years now - it goes by in no time! Joy does well to put up with me... :oops:

;)

Happy anniversary mate.... no rush, "good things come to he who waits" enjoy your day and evening.... :D

Latest posts