• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Wanted westy pop top BUT must be rear hinging model :(

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

swartie

Reaction score
Hi, anybody know of somebody breaking a late westy with a pop top? want one for my van but only a rear hinge will do.

have seen oconnors ones and as much as i like them they are just a bit too expensive for me.

i dont want the bed just the roof (both parts) and hinges, canvas i will source elsewhere unless it is in excellent condition.

cheers

Have a look at this.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/VW-T2-Pop-Top-Elevating-Roof-for-Volkswagen-Camper_W0QQitemZ150305941467QQcmdZViewItem?hash=item150305941467&_trkparms=39%3A1%7C66%3A2%7C65%3A10%7C240%3A1318&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Did you get your Westy pop top? I went through all of this. I eventually got mine from FBI Volkswagen Services Swansea who crated it in from California. It came with new canvass and all parts for 600 quid. Good luck, my search took a long time but paid off!

i`ve got a forward elevator for an early bay, bed not included. it came off a 1972 continental comes with the metal roof section as well for £500
westyroof014.jpg

westyroof013.jpg

Latest posts