• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

wanted westy T trim

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A guy was selling it on SSVC ill try and remember his name. See you on Saturday morning fella. Ive got two coolers for you to take as well. Are you going to Vanwest as westy71 wants a trailer light ive got?? ;)

clyde said:
A guy was selling it on SSVC ill try and remember his name. See you on Saturday morning fella. Ive got two coolers for you to take as well. Are you going to Vanwest as westy71 wants a trailer light ive got?? ;)

yep iam going ;)

Chewie baker £1 per foot

I've posted these before, but hey here you go. It's not perfect, but near enough for me

Chewies for sale thread on ssvc
http://www.ssvc.org.uk/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=26870" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

eqtr91.jpg

2h5jpnb.jpg

f59hrb.jpg

4qg51t.jpg

What we really need to source is a repro of the trim that goes around the cupboard doors - AFAIK not available anywhere - and I need some :x

I saw some at a show in Holland last year and ive forgot the guys name etc. He was doing everything for early and late westys. Not that cheap but spot on repo. Ill call my friend in Holland to see if he can remember.

that would be repro westy, I just redid my whole van in it, not cheap but awesome stuff.

http://www.reprowesty.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

or I have my old stuff for sale ;)

Nice one, pity there's not an English page!!!!

Before i try to order some, do you have your original piece from around the long wardrobe door? and is it perfect - no chips or cracks????????

Yes

P1015005.jpg

But it would need a little fetteling to fit, the wrinkles can be removed with a bit of heat it can also be streched if its shrunk a bit, I would have to check the condition of it though.

Mark

Latest posts