Washer Bottle?

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

valbarley

Reaction score
The windscreen wash doesn't work

Reading around it appears to be the air pressure type

The only instructions I can find are for a beetle, where the air pressure comes from the spare tyre

Where is the air pressure supposed to come from on the bus? At the moment I just have a valve dangling by the water bottle

so how long does the pressure last usually, or do i take a bike pump every time i want to wash the windscreen!? :?

I did the Doris ;)

http://forum.earlybay.com/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=18970" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

It's the dogs danglies

I did put a non return valve above pump to help ;)

Chris

valbarley said:
so how long does the pressure last usually, or do i take a bike pump every time i want to wash the windscreen!? :?

Mine lasts a good couple of months and I keep a bicycle pump in the glove box :D

stuck the 12v tyre inflator in the cigarette lighter but it was already reading 42psi. Poked the holes with a needle outside and they work...yayyy

Actually they are shite :roll: It's like a game guessing if the spray will reach the windscreen wipers....

Not trevi fountain is it....

Mine was cream crackered so I replaced it with a electric washer bottle.. Add water, press button, job jobbed!!

I really recommend it for a layout of around £20......

Mine were shit, I'd press the button and the washer fluid would drizzle out and run down the front panel :-/ thought f*ck that and made up my own electric conversion :-D

Latest posts