Wedding Hire - Xmas Eve morning, Huntingdon - Thanks Middi

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Darrencambs

Reaction score
Hi all,

Bit of a stab in the dark here, but against her better judgement, Nikki has accepted my proposal and agreed to become my better half. :D

We were planning to get wed in a couple of years time (been together 10 years, so didn't want to rush into anything!), but we decided a few weeks back that we really couldn't be bothered with all the hassle, planning and expense of some grand ceremony in 2014. So we've now booked it for this Xmas eve.

Problem is it gives me no chance of getting the bus finished in time - I had promised that Bunty (our Early Bay) would be finished in time for the date we'd originally planned :roll: , and I would still like to surprise her with an early bay to take her to our wedding.

So, are there any early bayers near Huntingdon who'd fancy earning some beer tokens this Xmas eve morning? Would need to pick Nikki and her brother up about 10 miles west of Huntingdon and get her into Huntingdon by 10am Xmas eve.

It really would make her day.

Please PM me on here and we can talk.

Just wanted to say thanks to Dave (Middi) on here for getting Nikki to the wedding on time on Christmas Eve morning.

Being driven to our wedding in a smart blue Early Bay really made Nikki's day extra special, so thanks for braving the torrential rain Dave.

8314168503_c9df6e6a0c_n.jpg

Latest posts