Well done Halfords

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thejinx

Supporting Member
Reaction score
2 years ago I bought some Halfords Advanced ratchet spanner’s. Yesterday one broke. Took it to Halfords today, guy looked at it asked me a question or two banged it on the table said “yup not working” handed me a new one. No hassle just good service. Halfords advanced. The way forward.

I agree, I had a 10mm spanner de-chrome or is it de-vanadium after about 18 months, they swapped the whole set out and gave me a partial refund as the price had dropped since buying it, most of my tools are now Halford Advanced now :D

The service is good until they discontinue a product as i have found out, i have a fine tooth 1/2" ratchet which has bust and they can only offer me the standard ratchet replacement which i already have 2 of.

I thought they had to give you like for like. So if the product is discontinued you get an item of equivalent quality. All the tools I use on the van are Halfords Advanced. Spent to many years with cheap tools slipping or breaking. I would love to get all the tool trays in a big tool chest. Can’t see that happening 😂

I got the full Halfords Professional range in 2001. Absolute quality gear and still going strong today after years of work.

Personally I think they take some beating for the reasonable price they are.

'68 Single Cab
'71 Danbury

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts