Westfalia birch roof liner template wanted

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sharman

Reaction score
Long shot, but does anyone have a template for the Westy birch roof liner for a tintop? Unfortunately my liners too far gone to get any accurate measurements. A bit loathed to fork out £200 for a set from the traders. Also rather risk splitting the liner of self made than expensive made ones. Cheers

Hi Sharman.

We're currently in the process of replacing our birch ply roof liner too. Which sections do you need measurements of? Our cab liner is good but the centre and rear are shot but luckily these parts are fairly straight forward.

Our wood has cost about £35 so its worth having a go yourself first instead of forking out £200! If its the cab piece you need measurements of i'm happy to send you photographs of ours and the measurements etc.

:)

Hi deedee, it'd be great if you could send me pics/ measurements of cab section as mine was butchered to fit speakers by the previous owner🙄. Likewise if you need measurements for middle and rear I can let you have them. I know the middle section is square but rear tapers slightly towards back.
On another note it may be worth you considering a bit of sound deadening/insulation in the roof section assuming it's a tintop.

Latest posts