• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Westfalia Cabinets,Sink Units ,and Interiors For Sale

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gadget Boy

Reaction score
Ive decided to sell off some of my ever growing Westfalia collection , This includes Westfalia Cabinets, interiors , sink units and others rare Westfalia parts too

558_zps7c686e6b.png

559_zps92d4dac3.png

1043_zpsa47f8e15.png

1044_zpsfb5340cf.png

First up is a full bulkhead cabinet ,To say this is rare is an understatement as Ive only seen 1 other for sale..... EVER it comes with a built in sink and twin burner gas hob . My intention was to fit this in my bus , but Ive changed direction now SO

Im after £ 550 or best offer

1180_zps186c6a7f.jpg

Next up is a 68 Westy sink unit , the Laminate is in very good condition and the ice box interior is complete too Im after £295 or best offer

1181_zps5b3fef9d.jpg

A RHD early Westy cabinent £ 110 or best offer

westinterior12_zps41a5b6ea.jpg

Westfalia interior is SOLD BUT The sink unit is still available its not brilliant and has some delaminating
Im after £ 150 for that or best offer

DSC05324.jpg

Westfalia hook up cable, Original and quite rare now

£ 75

Also Ive got a Westfalia Sink top, its stainless steel and ready to fit

So £55 or best offer

Pm me guys , All the stuff is Located in Tamworth Staffs Junc 10 of the M42

Thanks

Gadget ;)

Deano
What goes in the right hand open unit. Is it a fridge or is it for a gas bottle?
Also is it full length of the bulkhead or can you get a buddy seat on the end?

Ta la

Gary

558_zps7c686e6b.png

Hi ya Gary

Sorry Ive just got on here after a very Hectic Volksworld weekend ;) , The gap is for a fridge and I happen to know someone who has 3 of the correct 12v/240/gas fridges to fill that hole LOL . Finally the cupboard usually has a large vertical cupboard behind the driver, But if you didnt have that you could pop the cupboard against the Long interior panel and then You could fit a buddy seat in the gap between that and the sliding door ;)

Let me know if You'd like to pop over and see it , But it is cool as Fook TBH as when its in place you have everything in place :D

Also the cupboard on the LHS has fittings for the gas bottle ....

Also everything is still for sale folks ;) ;) ;)

How much for the westy kit without the sink unit /. And does the bed have the hinges etc

Latest posts