Westfalia interior

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Austin is the man you are thinking of, he did have a roll of it, it was not 100% but almost the same as the Formica used in this thread I guess.

*Sam* said:
Austin is the man you are thinking of, he did have a roll of it, it was not 100% but almost the same as the Formica used in this thread I guess.

Thats the Guy. I had some vinyl off him. (He had a Westy too... But sold it!)

Yep that's him mate. He has a late bay riviera with a Westy interior now.

Wow they look amazing - just about to try this myself as an electrician bastardised my pristine buddy seat with a white plug socket fitting a sergant panel :-(

Did you cut the marine ply frame then use the templates to cut the laminate and attach and what did you you use to glue the laminate onto the marine ply?

Where did you find the trim to match?

Not sure mine will be as good but will post them when I get round to it....

Anybody know the make and name of the laminate, im trying to source some local to me

I need to make a wardrobe , mines been cut down and cant find a good enough replacement

Though I'll probably end up remaking the whole set up !

You can get some from this place - its expensive as you need to but a large sheet. Looks like an exact replica but yet to pick mine up.

http://nlavw.com/gb/interior/196-westfalia-early-bay-laminate-layer-07mm-per-sheet.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

paulrobinson2010 said:
You can get some from this place - its expensive as you need to but a large sheet. Looks like an exact replica but yet to pick mine up.

http://nlavw.com/gb/interior/196-westfalia-early-bay-laminate-layer-07mm-per-sheet.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Westfalia in front of any product and they treble the prices it would seem!!!
Sawsome mint repro stuff at stanford hall for 150 and thought that was pants down!!!.... crazy!

Yeah I saw the NLA stuff , would like to get it without the added scene tax ;)

£200 for an 8x4 piece is obscene in my opinion

The laminate sjh are using isn't the same stuff

I know, the install for my sergeant & webasto panel cost a couple of hundred pounds and rectifying the drilled panels is costing a lot more. Have to write instructions next time rather than just thinking they would remember what I told them :-(

Were the Stanford hall ones for an early bay? I've only seen the late bay stuff at the shows and it's very very pricey.

Not sure when I'll get round to finishing the buddy seat but I'll have a fair amount left so will let you know when I've done it if I've a piece. What size do you need?

paulrobinson2010 said:
Were the Stanford hall ones for an early bay? I've only seen the late bay stuff at the shows and it's very very pricey.

Not sure when I'll get round to finishing the buddy seat but I'll have a fair amount left so will let you know when I've done it if I've a piece. What size do you need?

They had early plaid curtains and late bay tartan interior cloth.

Walnut late formica and Early (Cherry).

All were big money and I needs to source where they get it from so we don't have to pay the 'Westy' Tax!!
Coz it is nuts! :roll:

Dale if you do let me know as I'll be keen to get one looking at the quality of your post. It'll save me cutting off my fingers with a b&q router. I can always sell the laminate and marine ply on - or maybe trade materials for labour :)

Latest posts