Westfalia pop top canvas

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does your bus still have the old one fitted? If so could you strip it and use it as a pattern?

I think I might have an old jk one upstairs that I could measure for you if that's any good?

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

Well here's my best attempt, please excuse the child like drawing :lol:

IMAG0280.jpg

Not sure if it's because it's been fitted but none of the seams appeared to be straight but that could be because of it being under tension when fitted. Got to say I wouldn't fancy making one to fit! Take my measurements with a bit of tolerance too :)

Let me know if you want any others, might chuck it in the for sale section now I've dug it out......

Ahhh didn't realise you were after buying one mate or I would have given you first dibs, it sold within minutes sorry!

Units always help :lol: it's in metres so 0.32m etc. Obviously the bit on the left is the front of the bus.

I'll have to post it out in the next day or two so if you want me to measure anything else give me a shout

Hi m8 - i have my old one ( your welcome to borrow it for a template ) if you get stuck!

Latest posts