• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Westfalia Replica Interior panels

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

morecambeandwize

Reaction score
Hey

Our Westfalia Roof kits are proving popular so have introduced the interior panels too.

Sliding door panel £25
5284f964-cc3e-143e.jpg

N/s and o/s rear 1/4 Long panels £15
5284f964-cc8a-75b9.jpg

Cab door panels (pair) £40
Pics to follow

Long Panel (Opp sliding door) £35
Pics to follow. This will be in two pieces. I.E Long panel plus rear 1/4 panel.

Tailgate Panel £20
Pics to follow.

All prices are delivered and Inc Vat. As in the Roof kits, we are using 4Mm Birch Ply which is ordered in especially for us and is near identical to the OE.

Regards

do i notice the clip holes in the slider panel? and are they in the tailgate panel? also the rear 1/4 panels, is that 15 quid for both, or each? cheers,steve.

steve92 said:
do i notice the clip holes in the slider panel? and are they in the tailgate panel? also the rear 1/4 panels, is that 15 quid for both, or each? cheers,steve.

Hey

These are our templates so you could have yours with or without the clip holes.

On that note we sell the clips and bungs for £10 per panel order..

The 1/4's are £15 each or £25 as a pair.

Thanks

HI
were you the guys who were selling the h rails for the roof panels if so how much did you want for a length and how long were they ,also any chance of a piccie just to make sure i am getting the right thing as i am new to this and not always confident of what i am buying is correct.
cheers shaun :)

Valentine Won said:
HI
were you the guys who were selling the h rails for the roof panels if so how much did you want for a length and how long were they ,also any chance of a piccie just to make sure i am getting the right thing as i am new to this and not always confident of what i am buying is correct.
cheers shaun :)

Hey - yes we were..

The Pop Top kits are £59 and the Tin Top £69.

The J profiles come in four lengths at 1.65M. And the I profiles in various lengths depending on which kit you need.

Both kits include all the metal fittings needed to fit your headlining.

I'll try and sort a pic or two for you.

Regards

lembo said:
Hi any chance of a few more pictures of your panels?

Sure - in what sense? More of the above, or of different ones etc? We're just on with making the templates now..

morecambeandwize said:
lembo said:
Hi any chance of a few more pictures of your panels?

Sure - in what sense? More of the above, or of different ones etc? We're just on with making the templates now..

Yeah different ones if you dont mind? I could do with sourcing some for the rear of my panel van.

Hi we only really do the 'standard' factory panels for the Westie's. Don't have any for a Panel... What are you after?

Just looking to line the back of the van nobody seems to produce them,but if you dont do them its no problem 8)

Latest posts