Westfalia / Westy Continental Roof Double Bed 68 to 72

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
faux said:
Sorry, I'm still waiting on parts.
Hi faux, Any idea of how long the wait may be ?, was planning to start a roof refurb at some point in next few weeks (re-paint, new canvas etc) and really needed your kit so I can install new bed at the same time.

Sorry, it has been a long wait for some of the hard to make parts.
I am trying to get them sorted by the end of the month.
Jon

faux said:
Sorry, it has been a long wait for some of the hard to make parts.
I am trying to get them sorted by the end of the month.
Jon

Yes please Jon

Hi Guys.
With so much going on with work and a new (Hollier) project I am not in a position to keep chasing for the parts needed to get these kits out. I have tried to get them together but there are certain parts that have to be outsourced. I am sure the kits will be available in the future but I must apologise and say that I have no time scales and have no time to chase any more.
Regards
Jon

Hello

I am a new user Italian, I purchased a few months ago a t2 westfalia 1973 17000 cc , I would buy the Continetal bed,
you can still buy it?
I read that someone realizes them, you can still buy it?

Sorry for my english

Matteo

gemix84 said:
Hello

I am a new user Italian, I purchased a few months ago a t2 westfalia 1973 17000 cc , I would buy the Continetal bed,
you can still buy it?
I read that someone realizes them, you can still buy it?

Sorry for my english

Matteo

Hi
Sorry, at the moment I have no supplier for some of the parts. If the become available I will advertise on here and the Samba.

Regards
Jon

I am looking for the Roof support bar for the Westy Continental. Do you have that to purchase ?

Its been recommended that I contact you, as I believe that they are rare.

Thanks

Milly

Hi Milly
Sorry, unfortunately I can't get the parts any more so I have stopped selling the kits. I will post on here if anything changes.

Jon

ferrara1971 said:
I am looking for the Roof support bar for the Westy Continental. Do you have that to purchase ?

Its been recommended that I contact you, as I believe that they are rare.

Thanks

Milly

Sorry, unfortunately I can't get the parts any more so I have stopped selling the kits. I will post on here if anything changes.

Jon

Jon, the head rest bar and fittings you don't by any chance have any drawings, measurements etc of these, I thought as you are no longer doing these I might have a go to make myself. Or get the guy in the local fabricators to do one for me.

Cheers Barry

Pickles said:

Jon

Jon, the head rest bar and fittings you don't by any chance have any drawings, measurements etc of these, I thought as you are no longer doing these I might have a go to make myself. Or get the guy in the local fabricators to do one for me.

Cheers Barry

Hi Barry
Give Rusty Lee (of rock n roll beds fame) a shout. He has all of the dimensions.
Regards
Jon

faux said:
Pickles said:

Jon

Cheers Barry

Hi Barry
Give Rusty Lee (of rock n roll beds fame) a shout. He has all of the dimensions.
Regards
Jon

thanks will do

Hi Jon,

Are you still making these kits?

I'm one of the overseas buddies you mentioned.

I'd like to purchase one.

Thank you

Latest posts