• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Westy Awning For sale.

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

windsurfer

Reaction score
I have here for sale an original Westy awning. I bought it when I purchased the van and stupidly didn't pitch it. When I went to pitch it a few weeks ago I found that it's not usable for me and my young family. There are a few little holes in the one side (see pic), the fly screen also has holes in and the one section that connects to the bus is ripped. 5 of the clips are broken too (that attach awning to frame). Not sure how easy these bits are to repair but I have taken advise on its value etc from Clem and have tried to be as honest as possible. I'm not trying to rip anyone off, this awning needs tlc and maybe to be used in conjunction with another awning? I'm looking for offers around £160 which is about half what ones go for in excellent nick. Any questions, feel free to pm me.
Cheers
Si

DSC01096.jpg

DSC01097.jpg

DSC01099.jpg

DSC01100.jpg

DSC01101.jpg

DSC01102.jpg

DSC01109.jpg

DSC01115.jpg

DSC01116.jpg

DSC01119.jpg

DSC01121.jpg

DSC01122.jpg

Hi Simon
Don't know if you have your replacement awning in place yet, but we were away in North Devon this weekend and first time 7 of us had been away. us in the westy, the kids and their parents in the awning. Worked a treat and really easy to set up -need to be careful not to catch the sliding door in the fabric when opening. Saw this on offer when looking for other stuff - http://www.worldoftents.co.uk/khyam-motordome-sleeper-tent-p-1580.html

The Upton upon Severn camping shop doesn't seem to be sellling them this season

David

Hey David, cheers for that. Great minds must think alike. :lol:

Just bought the Motordome sleeper, can't wait to use it :lol:
Hopefully meet you soon, you can help me to pitch the monster :lol:

Hope all is well for you and the family :mrgreen:

Hi im looking for the poles to make my awning good, i dont mean to be rude but to have mine repaired cost me £125 for similar problems. If you are open to a much lower asking price i d be happy to make an offer and pick up at BVF. You can always tell to f off but the offers there. cheers

Latest posts