westy awning on ebay

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

noddy

Reaction score
just found this and the start is way low. Dont need one myself, but thought it might be of interest to the guys and girls here.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/VW-T25-Type-25-T2-T3-Westfalia-Camper-Van-Awning_W0QQitemZ250507733475QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM?hash=item3a536ca9e3&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Doesn't show it errect though (ohh, matron :lol: ) so hard to judge how good it looks - suppose a visit will be needed by any prospective buyer (which you should anyway) ;)

'Tis cheap like you say though.

I bid on this last time but it was pulled and relisted. :cry:

I have put a bid on again. Lets hope it doesn't get pulled again!

faux said:
I bid on this last time but it was pulled and relisted. :cry:

I have put a bid on again. Lets hope it doesn't get pulled again!

I didn't think I was losing all my marbles - I was watching this ready to bid on Sunday and thought there was one bid on at £9.99. Then it was ended - think someone must have tipped him off about what it really was and then he pulled it

Good luck with the bidding this time Jon, I'm still watching not sure if I will be bidding as the engine has become more of a priority! :( But it is a right hand drive version so that is tempting as they don't seem to come up that often

Latest posts