• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Westy Interior Parts for sale

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

slammedresto

Reaction score
Due to a change of plans, im parting out the interior i bought for my new project that didnt happen, need my garage clear. all are collection only from Essex, or could deliver to Volksworld if you can wait that long.All removed from a 71 westy, in reasonably good original condition,

Interior panels, inc the long metal bit to hold the long side panel in, sold to sparky75

Rock N Roll Bed, very good nick, top half recovered in OG style vinyl, also included the armrest that fixes to the long panel and the cusion for over the engine bay £250 ono

222.jpg

234.jpg

Top Locker £110 sold to sparky75

Table £125 ono

228.jpg

Buddy seat, some cracked/broken veneer,see pic below ( now all glued down ) £150 ono

221.jpg

220.jpg

Also have a sink unit, but tbh would rather keep hold of it, but depends on what kinda offers i get on it, would rather sell it on here than evelbay, in great condition, with all the pipework etc, can email pics if any interest

I'd have that bed in a heartbeat if it were full width, shame! Good luck with the sale..

Hi Gary

Interested in the top locker, would you take £90.00 collected at volksworld?

thanks

Peter

Table sold to Stuart

Westy bed reduced to 200 quid

Buddy seat sold

Pick up from braintree, could deliver buddy seat to volksworld

Latest posts