Westy louvre fly screen clip

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chug

Reaction score
Hi guys, does anyone have a close up picture of the white plastic clips on a westy louvered window fly screen?

All but one on mine is missing, and that has broken.

Are these available anywhere? I haven't found any yet so was thinking of either machining some out of nylon or 3d printing them, providing I have some dimensions to work from.

Mine doesn't have any clips on the fly screen.....

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Maybe added from something else then?

Mines a 71 if that's any different, the screens have been drilled top and bottom in the centre, the piece of remaining clip is riveted on.

This is my one remaining clip, though the other screen stays in fine without them. Mine is a 71 too.

Yes, they were just on 71's onwards afaik

mister said:

This is my one remaining clip, though the other screen stays in fine without them. Mine is a 71 too.
Learnt something new then :) can't say I've ever had a problem with them falling out.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Hi,

Did you get this sorted in the end? I couldn't source any so 3D printed some a few months ago.

Let me know if you still need some and I will print some off next time I have the right material loaded.

Dave.

Hi Dave,

If you have any spare when you do the run I could use some.

Cheers

Latest posts