• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Westy Style French Trailer For Sale

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

flynster

Reaction score
I have this trailer taking up space ....needs a little tlc as the pictures can show.....perfectly useable as is or would make a good small project for someone with more time on they`re hands...it does need a new tyre as one has a split in it so you`ll need to pick this up and put in back of a van....not towable .

its french made and i`ve only ever seen one other before recently sold on this site of course.
Two of the sides are removable and the longer sides fold in on themselves so it can be packed away in a relatively small space sttod on its backside so ideal in the garage.
looking for £220 for a real nice lightweight trailer
thankyou please :mrgreen:

100_4882.jpg

100_4885.jpg

100_4886.jpg

100_4887.jpg

100_4888.jpg

100_4881.jpg

100_4891.jpg

Cool little trailer not bad price either, I would have been interested if I'd not got my Westy trailer!

Good luck with sale

Typical. I wanted a trailer and soon as I get sorted with a newish Erde trailer this comes up. With the luck I have never ask me to hold a black cat while walking under a ladder :shock:

Taht's it rub it in why don't you :shock: :shock:

ooro mate, if youve still got this could you please measure the box itself (length and width). Ive been offered one the same by a friend in France but it looks smaller in his picture. Thinking of converting it to use as a trailer and a flat bed for my Lambretta.

sorry to have not got back to you, my mate wants a framw he can modify so thought this was way to good to chop around (he never said that initially so sorry to mess you about)

Latest posts