• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Westy Vinyl For Sale

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CPBerry2011

Reaction score
Had my bus vinyl re-upholstered and this was in too good a shape to throw. There are some tears here and there but they are generally in decent condition. Vinyl pieces includes: spare wheel cover, r'n'r bed covers, rear cushion cover, buddy seat covers, westy stool cover. There are also a few original pieces from where the buses previous owner had replaced due to small tears.

Happy to post but would need to get a quote as it weighs a bit as a full bundle and also happy to break it down but would prefer to sell as one.

Alternatively it could be collected from a show such as Tatton or Camperjam which i'll likely be attending or from my house in Cheshire. I also travel around through work so may be able to meet somewhere on my route.

Asking for £30 for the lot plus postage (tbc).

Cheers.

Pics can be viewed here:

http://s1366.photobucket.com/user/christopher_berry1/library/Early%20Bay%20Parts%20For%20Sale?sort=3&page=1" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Latest posts