• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Westy wardrobe fittings - SOLD

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,

How much for the door hinges posted, i will take them if they are for sale

And are they fixings to attach a campmobile wardrobe to the bus to secure it, again how much are you looking for

Pete

Pete,

The hinges are available, but you do realise there isn't a complete hinge amongst them? Even the flat one at the bottom is a U shape one that's been flattened!!!

As for the wardrobe fixings - i take it you mean these 2 bits?
2eqgw02.jpg

I'll need to double check that the ones on my wardrobe are there and in good nick - but i think they are, so yes, they should be available.

God knows what to ask for bits like these - how's about a tenner + post for all you've asked for?

Cheers
Chris

i'll take the wardrobe fittings please, have you any spareinner door catches??

ok on the wardrobe bits,

For the inner catches - You mean the mechanism bit with the rod? I'll have to double check, one of the two shown in the picture may be spare.... i'll look tomorrow. I don't have any of the little plates they catch onto spare though - i need the one in the picture.

After i've checked i'll PM you about payment.

Cheers
Chris

This shows whats left after some bits have sold and some I need to keep.

2ivjuib.jpg

Pete, do you still want the bits you asked for?

Sorry for the slow response, yes i will take them, if you pm me some payment details we can sort it out

Pete

Thanks Pete - PM sent.

That just leaves a rock n roll bed latch that I'll keep as a spare....... unless someone is desperate

Thanks guys
Chris

did you know that they are the same catch that holds the wardrobe and ice box in on the split SO42, instead of the screw :lol:

Hi,

I will take that latch if possible, let me know how much you want for all the bits

Pete

crewcab said:
did you know that they are the same catch that holds the wardrobe and ice box in on the split SO42, instead of the screw :lol:

I didn't..... obviously worth a fortune then :lol:

petegee56 said:
I will take that latch if possible, let me know how much you want for all the bits

Another PM winging it's way to you!

Crewcab - your stuff was posted Saturday
Petegee - yoours will go out tonight/tomorrow morning

Thanks folks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts