What are early bays fetching at the moment

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MMMC

Reaction score
So I am thinking of selling my 1971 microbus....very solid bus but what are they fetching at the moment?

Follow the For Sale forum to see the prices and trends on different models and types. Hard to say really as its early season and another year of financial austerity for many. So far the 'recession' has been kind the van sales and many see the opportunity to enjoy cheaper travel opportunities in a safe financial investement, whether that continues remains to be seen.
As a massive ball park figure, for a sorted dry originalish van ready to drive and enjoy then put £10k aside.

I'd suggest waiting till around Easter before selling. Think you'll get more for your bus then, as it's the start of show and Holiday season!
I noticed this trend last year when I bought my Westy, and yes, I bought it in the "Peak", paid good money as the best ones get snapped up quicker. But it was worth it 8)

will be a shame not to see you around the streets of leeds dude, but these things 'appen

baron said:
will be a shame not to see you around the streets of leeds dude, but these things 'appen

Hello stranger!

Latest posts