What colour???

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Scutch

Reaction score
Hi people, I've tried looking on here but cant find anything about the colour i'm after.

Does anyone know the colour or colour code of this bus please??? I want to paint my other bus this colour but not sure what colour it is!!!

Thanks
Lee

image_zpsca67dffa.png

Mister Lister is that an original colour setup? lotus white body white (name and number?) roof?
I've got a January 1970 panel and wondering if roof should be white.
I know 69 had body a colour and roof white.

Cheers

MisterListerSir said:
depending on the light it could be lotus white L282 ....as is mine
IMGP3193_zps632a4452.jpg

Very nice bay there mate.... I originally thought it could be Lotus White, then when i Googled Lotus White it look more like an off white in the pictures that was coming up. Then found a few Beige's and thought it could be Kansas Beige. hmmm very confusing..... so many different types of white and beiges!!!!!

Thanks for the help MisterListerSir

Lee

Mine is definitely lotus white L282 as I brought the paint an sprayed it myself, but the roof is just the plain vw brill white(the number escapes me now....something 90), but from the factory it was all lotus white inside and outside. This was how I brought it........YAK
100_1506_zps285f029f.jpg

Same van different light, check out a few shows and spot the colour you like and ask the owner for his paint code, as photos can really throw you out!
IMGP3190_zps9c27840e.jpg

CAM00137_zpse5dc379b.jpg

Could even be pearl white although I think it's a bit too beige for that

67westy said:
Could even be pearl white although I think it's a bit too beige for that

Pretty certain it's L87 pearl White. Same as my Westfalia.

Latest posts