What did you do with your early bay today

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

triothreetrio

Reaction score
Hi i saw this on club 80-90 ,shhh I also have a t25 ,a tread where people just say what they have done that day
So I will kick it of ,I left work early fitted my new speaker 6x9 ,only £15 on the halfrauds web site download the new jack white album and went for drive in the early eveing sun
And we all like a pic :D
dc2e030a.jpg

triothreetrio said:
What did you do with your early bay today

Looked at it. Patted it and thought how much I was looking forward to going away again in it :)

Checked the camping gear and stowed it in the van for first show of the season for me... Stanford this weekend :D :D

Looked at it as I left for work and again when I got home, thought "where can I get hold of an extra £2000 to weld this bugger up"? and came on here to see what people with buses that work are up to!

Same as every day really! :oops:

I welded up a bit more of the bugger I have. Old indicator housings into paper thin new panel :roll:

Nothing to the van, although ive still got a few things to do.
Did strip down a new little trailer ive got ready for some resto work and should have prepped my Hazet tool box for paint but had to collect my wifes new bike and i had to go through that and fit some parts.
Need to refit the stereo to the bus but want to check out some new speakers when i get a moment before i chop any holes.

I decided to put the new sliding door card on as the other one had rotted and promptly snapped the piece off just below the handle by bending it to fit under the handle instead of taking the handle off(dickhead)
Then had a play with my carb as I could smell fuel so I put a new gasket on and promptly dropped the nut behind the carb never to be seen again lucky I found a spare as I did it in the Ambo bay in work hopefully if I'm not too busy I'll put my new alloy heater tubes in

Mark6455 said:
I decided to put the new sliding door card on as the other one had rotted and promptly snapped the piece off just below the handle by bending it to fit under the handle instead of taking the handle off(dickhead)
Then had a play with my carb as I could smell fuel so I put a new gasket on and promptly dropped the nut behind the carb never to be seen again lucky I found a spare as I did it in the Ambo bay in work hopefully if I'm not too busy I'll put my new alloy heater tubes in

Good job it went behind and not "in to" the carb.

clyde said:
Mark6455 said:

Good job it went behind and not "in to" the carb.

Too right I just hope it doesn't whiz up into my fan housing as I couldn't find it

Dragged my 1776 out and fitted my Gene Berg Stinger ignition and Dizzy
Bench run it
Ooh how I forgot how Frank sounded with the 3" vintage speed exhaust
Restoration near complete

---
I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?fqomnb" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Took the suspension apart, and put it back together. Again.

Latest posts