What did you do with your early bay today

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I took it out for a drive, bought a sander then took it home removed the bumpers ready for repainting.

oh and i took all of the camping equipment out of it and put it in my new trailer.

Drove it to DMV to pick up personalized plates for my Pinto. Then drove it home! :D

My plates for my Pinto say NELY BLL, stands for the cars name, Nellie Bell! :D

will be sorting out camping stuff ect to get ready to go drag racing on fri ,towing race beepwith it.thats if the roll cage gets finished and the bits from heritage turn up for line lock and the new slicks turn up tomorrow.last minuite :shock:

pottinger said:
pretended to drive it "broom broom" :msn4:
:lol: :lol: :lol:
A man's gotta do what a man's gotta do, and maybe put wipers on the inside of window...

I polished a patch of my severely oxidized paint with Autosol chrome polish and realized that there is hope...

Squeezed into the garage looked at it - thought about finishing my proPex install, leisure circuit, buddy seat etc then walked back out again. Then went back in and took out the sink unit buddy seat and floor then realised I don't have enough room to carry on so left it!
Gonna wait till Incan get it outside and then lay into it :D
Thinking time way exceeds doing time when it comes to my bus :lol:

r73 said:
Thinking time way exceeds doing time when it comes to my bus :lol:

Ha Ha I think that applies to all the buses I've owned :lol: :lol:

Did nothing on Billy last night as I went to the local VW meet but was so late back from work ended up shooting over in the daily, it is a VW though!!

Lowlightbay said:
Tried once again to fit the rear freshly powder coated bumper back on after fitting a tow bar. Still no luck or patience!!!!!

Done this many a time and its a pain. If you want some tips give me a bell. Ive got a towbar, splash pans and a Vintage speed exhaust so i know your pain!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OLIVE-BAY said:
been out driving it around the south cornish coast today, and river fal. back home now with a sun tan and a few beers 8)

Damn I miss Cornwall :cry:

r73 said:
OLIVE-BAY said:
been out driving it around the south cornish coast today, and river fal. back home now with a sun tan and a few beers 8)

Damn I miss Cornwall :cry:

tis a great place...glorious in the sun today

photo.jpg

:mrgreen:

Unwrapped my ebay purchase on my lunch break 'Dashboard cover' :| laid it on the dash....looked at it for a few mins and went back to work.

I fiddled with my engine, put some insulation on the floor, drove about 5 feet up and down the drive :lol: , booked myself into the rolling road and ordered some dropped spindles.

Raining again so looked down the off side of my bus (cos that's the only side I can see once it's squeezed in the garage) & decided to have a pop at replacing the sliding door seal. Now that was a job that was ten times easier than I thought it would be. Most difficult bit was replacing the track cover afterwards. Proper job! Good old Custom & Commercial seals. Hey, at least the offside of the van will be waterproof.

Latest posts