What will this do to bay prices if this happens?

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
rallye dale said:
ib-bus said:
I know T25's are not as sought after as early buses in the UK , but here in the states any camper T25 is priced very high , when I was looking for one as my wife's daily driver , a decent one would have cost me around $15K dollars , just take a look on the samba and you can see they are not cheap.
I believe they are underpriced in the UK still and will only get more expensive.
And yes I do own one now :oops: , I will try to get another earlybay to remain cool tought 8) :lol:

Maybe we could export all ours to the US!!!!!!!!!!

Believe it or not , the Syncro (that is 4X4 T25's) and some campers are being imported from Europe to the States and Canada as there are so many different conversions available and the North America market only got the Westfalia for campers and not too many Syncros.
I just bought a camper from a french family traveling across the USA , it is a 1990 Joker Westfalia turbo diesel , that model was never offered here so it is a very sought after model.
Time will tell but all VW campers or early buses are not getting any cheaper.

rallye dale said:
ib-bus said:
I know T25's are not as sought after as early buses in the UK , but here in the states any camper T25 is priced very high , when I was looking for one as my wife's daily driver , a decent one would have cost me around $15K dollars , just take a look on the samba and you can see they are not cheap.
I believe they are underpriced in the UK still and will only get more expensive.
And yes I do own one now :oops: , I will try to get another earlybay to remain cool tought 8) :lol:

Maybe we could export all ours to the US!!!!!!!!!!

Nah ours are wrong hand drive for them!! :lol:

I've often wondered how close to the advertised price vans actually sell for.... any ideas?

Latest posts